When you start building any new Django web application, there’s a basic setup you need to tackle first. This course outlines the necessary steps to set up a Django project.
During this course, you’ll focus on the initial steps you’ll need to take to start a new web application. You should first have Python installed and you should know how to work with virtual environments and Python’s package manager,
pip. You won’t need much programming knowledge to follow along with this setup, though you’ll need to know some Python to develop your project further afterwards.
After finishing this course, you’ll know how to:
- Set up a virtual environment
- Install Django
- Pin your project dependencies
- Set up a Django project
- Start a Django app
- 10 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion