Python threading allows you to have different parts of your program run concurrently and can simplify your design. If you’ve got some experience in Python and want to speed up your program using threads, then this course is for you!
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What threads are
- How to create threads and wait for them to finish
- How to use a
- How to avoid race conditions
- How to use the common tools that Python
This course assumes you’ve got the Python basics down pat and that you’re using at least version 3.6 to run the examples. If you need a refresher, you can start with the Python Learning Paths and get up to speed.
If you’re not sure if you want to use Python
multiprocessing, then you can check out Speed Up Your Python Program With Concurrency.
- 19 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: