Learn how to upload your documentation to Read The Docs. You’ll see how to use the Read The Docs dashboard to import a project hosted on GitHub. The lesson will also show you how to create a post commit hook in GitHub to automatically build and update the documentation on Read The Docs.
The final part of the lesson is an overview of what you have learned in this course:
- Building documentation from scratch
- Creating a Sphinx configuration
- Adding templates and structure for your documentation
- Styling and formatting documentation
- Adding a post commit hook to automatically update documentation when new code is pushed.
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.