@staticmethod vs @classmethod: Summary and Recap
In this summary and recap video you’ll get to go over what you have covered up to this point. Here’s what you have learned:
- What static methods are and how they are different from class methods
- How to use class methods for introspection
- Class methods are useful for returning instances of subclasses or caching
- Examples of class and static methods
- What to look out for when using class and static methods
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment below and let us know.
Comments & Discussion
Become a Member to join the conversation.