You covered a lot of ground in this course! You started with a local Python script and transformed it into a user-friendly, fully deployed Flask application that’s now hosted on Google App Engine.
While working through this course, you learned:
- How web applications provide data over the Internet
- How to refactor your Python script so you can host it online
- How to create a basic Flask application
- How to manually escape user input
- How to deploy your code to Google App Engine
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.