Real Python Office Hours#
Your Real Python membership includes access to “Office Hours” live Q&A sessions#
Join us live for the next members-only Q&A session with the Real Python Team!
You’ll meet fellow Pythonistas to chat about your learning progress, ask questions, and discuss Python tips & tricks via screen sharing.
Just click the “register” button on the office hours schedule below.
And in between meetings, come hang out with the hosts and fellow attendees in the #office-hours channel in our Slack community!
Want to know what Office Hours are like? Check out previously recorded events here »
When: Wednesday, September 23 from 9:00am–10:00am US Central (14:00–15:00 UTC)
Hosted by: David Amos
David is the Content Technical Lead at Real Python and co-author of Python Basics: A Practical Introduction to Python 3.
Not a member yet?
Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct#
Real Python is driven by our community. As such, it is vitally important that we foster an open, friendly, and welcoming environment.
Real Python members:
- Are considerate: We’re considerate of our peers.
- Are respectful: We’re respectful of others and their positions, skills, commitments, and efforts.
- Show empathy towards others: We’re attentive in our communications and tactful when approaching differing views.
- Gracefully accept constructive criticism: When we disagree, we are courteous in raising our issues.
- Use welcoming and inclusive language: We’re accepting of all who wish to take part in our activities, fostering an environment where anyone can participate and everyone can make a difference.
- Have Fun: If we aren’t having fun and enjoying each other’s company, then we’re doing it wrong!
As members of not only Real Python, but the broader Python Community, we’re committed to upholding the standards and guidelines of the Python Software Foundation’s Code of Conduct.