The Real Python Office Hours is a weekly hangout where members of Real Python get the chance to meet fellow Pythonistas to chat about your learning progress, ask questions, and discuss Python tips & tricks via screen sharing.
Note: Office Hours sessions are currently not recorded. We decided to stop recording to make Office Hours a safe space for all participants. What’s discussed won’t leave the current session, except that we can choose to continue a discussion in the #office-hours Slack channel.
If you’re curious to re-watch some older sessions to get a feeling of how the live sessions go down, you can take a look in this archive.
In this video course, you can:
- View previous office hours meetings
- Download the chat transcript from each meeting
- Explore resources and bonus materials discussed during each meeting
Check out our Office Hours announcement post to learn more about how Office Hours sessions work and how you can participate.
Office Hours Schedule & Registration: Join us live for the next members-only Q&A session with the Real Python Team: View upcoming Office Hours events »
- 51 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcript
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: