The Real Python Team
Thanks to amazing readers like you Real Python has grown leaps and bounds:
- Over 100 Python tutorials on the site
- Almost 500,000 pageviews a month
- More than 20,000 newsletter subscribers
- More than 5,900 Facebook likes
- More than 19,000 Twitter followers
Meet the realpython.com team:
Shantnu has worked in the low level/embedded domain for ten years. Shantnu suffered at the hands of C/C++ for several years before he discovered Python, and it felt like a breath of fresh air.» More about Shantnu
This site is a team effort and there are a lot of awesome folks here working really hard to give back to the Python community. So what can you do?
- Say hello in person: If you meet one of us at a conference or tech meetup, be sure to say hi.
- Follow us on Twitter: If you want to see what the team is tweeting about you can usually find their Twitter account on their about page.
- Say thank you: If you like a tutorial or someone helps you on the comments, thank the tutorial author(s) or commenter. It’s always nice to know your efforts are appreciated.
- Read about the team: Check their about page and find out more about everyone on the team.
- Join in: This community depends on the participation of everyone, so join in and contribute to the comments. Ask questions, answer others, and add to the discussion.
Thank you so much for reading this web site and being a part of our community!
We hope you enjoy our tutorials and we look forward to getting to know you.