The Real Python Team
Thanks to amazing readers like you Real Python has grown leaps and bounds:
- Over 150 Python tutorials on the site
- 1,000,000+ visitors per month
- More than 100,000 newsletter subscribers
- More than 50,000 Facebook likes
- More than 30,000 Twitter followers
Meet the realpython.com team:
Jim has been programming for a long time in a variety of languages. He has worked on embedded systems, built distributed build systems, done off-shore vendor management, and sat in many, many meetings.» More about Jim
Leodanis Pozo Ramos
Joska de Langen
Geir Arne Hjelle
Nathan is a member of the Real Python tutorial team who started his programmer career with C a long time ago, but eventually found Python. From web applications and data collection to networking and network security, he enjoys all things Pythonic.» More about Nathan
Luke has professionally written software for applications ranging from Python desktop and web applications to embedded C drivers for Solid State Disks. He has also spoken at PyCon, PyTexas, PyArkansas, PyconDE, and meetup groups.» More about Luke
Joe is a research engineer specialising in energy. As the energy sector transforms, Joe has found himself knee deep in energy data and has adopted Python as his main tool to make sense of it all.» More about Joe
Ricky is a Python Developer and Writer who has a tendency to refer to himself in the third person. By day he is a stay-at-home dad, and by night he's a crime-fighting ninja. He can often be found in a local coffee shop, or via rickywhite.net.» More about Ricky
Rebecca does research in computer vision applied to medical images. She likes Python and C and spends her spare time cooking things in the kitchen and inviting people to come eat them with her.» More about Rebecca
I'm an experienced software engineer with interests in artificial intelligence and machine learning. I'm currently a postgraduate student at The University of Manchester, studying Advanced Computer Science with a specialisation in AI.» More about Mbithe
Steve is a data scientist, physicist, and avid Pythonista. In his spare time, he enjoys playing with his kids, ballroom dancing, playing Ultimate Frisbee, and [breaking then] fixing computers.» More about Steve
Jaya is an avid Pythonista and writes for Real Python. She's a Master's student at Georgia Tech and is interested in data science, AI, machine learning and natural language processing.» More about Jaya
Hi, I'm Isaac. I build, lead, and mentor software development teams, and for the past few years I've been focusing on cloud services and back-end applications using Python among other languages. Love to hear from you here at Real Python.» More about Isaac
This site is a team effort and there are a lot of awesome folks here working really hard to give back to the Python community. So what can you do?
- Say hello in person: If you meet one of us at a conference or tech meetup, be sure to say hi.
- Follow us on Twitter: If you want to see what the team is tweeting about you can usually find their Twitter account on their about page.
- Say thank you: If you like a tutorial or someone helps you on the comments, thank the tutorial author(s) or commenter. It’s always nice to know your efforts are appreciated.
- Read about the team: Check their about page and find out more about everyone on the team.
- Join in: This community depends on the participation of everyone, so join in and contribute to the comments. Ask questions, answer others, and add to the discussion.
Thank you so much for reading this web site and being a part of our community!
We hope you enjoy our tutorials and we look forward to getting to know you.