Leodanis Pozo Ramos is an Industrial Engineer from Holguín, Cuba. After graduating from Technological University of Havana “José Antonio Echeverría”, he got a Master’s Degree in Qality Assurence (QA) from University of Holguin and worked for more than ten years doing QA and Machinery Lubrication Engineering.
Since he loves computers and software development, he decided to change career and become a software engineer. Today, he’s a self-taught Python Developer with +5 years of learning and using the language on his personal projects.
An eager to learn professional that has contributed to several Open Source projects using Python, PyQt, and PySide2.
His articles and tutorials have been recognized by the Python Community and the RealPython.com site.
Thank You for reading!
Tutorials by Leodanis:
- Python and MongoDB: Connecting to NoSQL Databases
- Python Inner Functions: What Are They Good For?
- Qt Designer and Python: Build Your GUI Applications Faster
- How to Use Python: Your First Steps
- Python's .append(): Add Items to Your Lists in Place
- Use PyQt's QThread to Prevent Freezing GUIs
- Handling SQL Databases With PyQt: The Basics
- PyQt Layouts: Create Professional-Looking GUI Applications
- Python and PyQt: Creating Menus, Toolbars, and Status Bars
- Python's map(): Processing Iterables Without a Loop
- The Python return Statement: Usage and Best Practices
- Python's reduce(): From Functional to Pythonic Style
- Python eval(): Evaluate Expressions Dynamically
- Python Scope & the LEGB Rule: Resolving Names in Your Code
- Using the Python defaultdict Type for Handling Missing Keys
- Python and PyQt: Building a GUI Desktop Calculator
- Using the Python zip() Function for Parallel Iteration
- How to Use the Python or Operator
- How to Iterate Through a Dictionary in Python
- How to Run Your Python Scripts