Leodanis Pozo Ramos is an Industrial Engineer from Holguín, Cuba. After graduating from Technological University of Havana “José Antonio Echeverría”, he got a Master’s Degree in Qality Assurence (QA) from University of Holguin and worked for more than ten years doing QA and Machinery Lubrication Engineering.
Since he loves computers and software development, he decided to change career and become a software engineer. Today, he’s a self-taught Python Developer with +5 years of experience. An eager to learn professional that has contributed to several Open Source projects using Python and PyQt/PySide2.
He’s also an avid technical author with an increasing number of Python articles and tutorials published on prestigious sites like RealPython.com, LearnPyQt.com, and StackAbuse.com. His articles and tutorials have been recognized by the Python Community and the RealPython.com site.
Thank You for reading!
Tutorials by Leodanis:
- Python's reduce(): From Functional to Pythonic Style
- Python eval(): Evaluate Expressions Dynamically
- Python Scope & the LEGB Rule: Resolving Names in Your Code
- Using the Python defaultdict Type for Handling Missing Keys
- Python and PyQt: Building a GUI Desktop Calculator
- Using the Python zip() Function for Parallel Iteration
- How to Use the Python or Operator
- How to Iterate Through a Dictionary in Python
- How to Run Your Python Scripts