Congratulations! You just built, customized, and deployed your first dashboard using Dash. You went from a bare-bones dashboard to a fully interactive one deployed on Heroku.
With this knowledge, you can use Dash to build analytical applications to share with others. As more companies put more weight on the use of data, knowing how to use Dash will increase the impact you have in your workplace. What used to be a task only experts could perform, you can now do in an afternoon.
In this course, you’ve learned:
- How to create a dashboard using Dash
- How to customize the styling of your Dash application
- How to make your app interactive by using Dash components
- What callbacks are and how you can use them to create interactive applications
- How to deploy your application on Heroku
Now you’re ready to develop new Dash applications. Find a dataset, think of some exciting visualizations, and build another dashboard!
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.