In this course, you’ll explore inheritance and composition in Python. Inheritance and composition are two important concepts in object oriented programming that model the relationship between two classes. They are the building blocks of object oriented design, and they help programmers to write reusable code.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to:
- Use inheritance in Python
- Model class hierarchies using inheritance
- Use multiple inheritance in Python and understand its drawbacks
- Use composition to create complex objects
- Reuse existing code by applying composition
- Change application behavior at run-time through composition