You learned a lot about the PySimpleGUI package in this course! Above all, you became familiar with the basics of using PySimpleGUI to create applications.
In this course, you learned how to:
- Install the PySimpleGUI package
- Create basic user interface elements with PySimpleGUI
- Create some applications, such as an image viewer, with PySimpleGUI
- Integrate PySimpleGUI with Matplotlib
- Use computer vision in PySimpleGUI
- Package your PySimpleGUI application for Windows
If you’d like to learn more about PySimpleGUI, then you can check out any of the following resources:
- PySimpleGUI Example Demos: GitHub
- The PySimpleGUI documentation
- The PySimpleGUI Cookbook
- The PySimpleGUI demos
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.
Ghani on May 5, 2021
Nice course; Thanks