Creating a simple graphical user interface (GUI) that works across multiple platforms can be complicated. But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can use Python and the PySimpleGUI package to create nice-looking user interfaces that you and your users will enjoy! PySimpleGUI is a new Python GUI library that has been gaining a lot of interest recently.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Install the PySimpleGUI package
- Create basic user interface elements with PySimpleGUI
- Create applications, such as a PySimpleGUI image viewer
- Integrate PySimpleGUI with Matplotlib
- Use computer vision in PySimpleGUI
- Package your PySimpleGUI application for Windows