About Joanna Jablonski
Joanna is an editor, writer, translator, and Pythonista who loves natural languages just as much as she loves programming languages!
Her love for puzzles, patterns, and pesky little details led her to follow a career in translation. It was only a matter of time before she would fall in love with a new language: Python!
She is a fiend for information and loves to compile and condense it in a way that meets the needs of the target audience.
When she isn’t at her desk, she enjoys exploring the beautiful city of Vancouver on foot, laughing with her pub trivia team, and experimenting with seitan recipes.
Tutorials by Joanna:
Tutorials Joanna Contributed to:
- Lists and Tuples in Python
- Reading and Writing CSV Files in Python
- Generating Random Data in Python (Guide)
- Strings and Character Data in Python
- Python String Formatting Best Practices
- Python Histogram Plotting: NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas & Seaborn
- Cool New Features in Python 3.7
- What Can I Do With Python?
- Operators and Expressions in Python
- The Ultimate List of Python YouTube Channels
- Variables in Python
- Building and Documenting Python REST APIs With Flask and Connexion
- Basic Data Types in Python
- Python Application Layouts: A Reference
- Itertools in Python 3, By Example
- Interacting with Python
- Python 3 Installation & Setup Guide
- Introduction to Python 3
- The Ultimate Guide to Data Classes in Python 3.7
- Operator and Function Overloading in Custom Python Classes
- Pure Python vs NumPy vs TensorFlow Performance Comparison
- Python Metaclasses
- Python Exceptions: An Introduction
- Pipenv: A Guide to the New Python Packaging Tool
- Python 3's pathlib Module: Taming the File System
- Python Modules and Packages – An Introduction
- Working With JSON Data in Python
- Look Ma, No For-Loops: Array Programming With NumPy
- Python Debugging With Pdb
- Introduction to Git and GitHub for Python Developers
- 11 Beginner Tips for Learning Python Programming
- Thinking Recursively in Python
- Pythonic Data Cleaning With NumPy and Pandas
- 4 Techniques for Testing Python Command-Line (CLI) Apps
- Python IDEs and Code Editors (Guide)
- Modern Web Automation With Python and Selenium
- Practical Introduction to Web Scraping in Python
- VIM and Python – A Match Made in Heaven
- API Integration in Python – Part 1
- Setting Up Sublime Text 3 for Full Stack Python Development
- Python Inner Functions—What Are They Good For?
- Face Recognition with Python, in Under 25 Lines of Code