About Joanna Jablonski
Joanna is an editor, writer, translator, and software developer who loves natural languages just as much as she loves programming languages!
Her love for puzzles, patterns, and pesky little details led her to follow a career in translation. It was only a matter of time before she would fall in love with a new language: Python!
She is a fiend for information and loves to compile and condense it a way that meets the needs of the target audience.
When she isn’t at her desk, she enjoys exploring the beautiful city of Vancouver on foot, laughing with her pub trivia team, and experimenting with seitan recipes.
Tutorials by Joanna:
Tutorials Joanna Contributed to:
- Introduction to Python 3
- The Ultimate Guide to Data Classes in Python 3.7
- Operator and Function Overloading in Custom Python Classes
- Pure Python vs NumPy vs TensorFlow Performance Comparison
- Python Metaclasses
- Python Exceptions: An Introduction
- Pipenv: A Guide to the New Python Packaging Tool
- Python 3's pathlib Module: Taming the File System
- Python Modules and Packages – An Introduction
- Working With JSON Data in Python
- Look Ma, No For-Loops: Array Programming With NumPy
- Python Debugging With Pdb
- Introduction to Git and GitHub for Python Developers
- 11 Beginner Tips for Learning Python Programming
- Thinking Recursively in Python
- Pythonic Data Cleaning With NumPy and Pandas
- 4 Techniques for Testing Python Command-Line (CLI) Apps
- Setting Up Sublime Text 3 for Full Stack Python Development