In Python Basics: Building Systems With Classes, you moved beyond the basics of object-oriented programming (OOP), and started to put those classes to work. In this exercise course you will employ these capabilities to build more complex systems and write readable, reusable code.
In this video course, you’ll practice the following:
- Compose classes together to create layers of functionality
- Inherit and override behavior from other classes to create variations
- Creatively mix and match these approaches
- Instantiate classes with attributes and methods
- Override methods from a parent class
This video course is part of the Python Basics series, which accompanies Python Basics: A Practical Introduction to Python 3.
Note that you’ll be using IDLE to interact with Python throughout this course. If you’re just getting started, then you might want to check out Python Basics: Setting Up Python before diving into this course.
- 39 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: