Hello! I am Ian Currie, A.K.A.
iansedano, a software developer here to:
- From first principles.
- From experience.
- From the docs.
- From mentors.
- From students.
- From experts.
- Create interesting and useful Python and Technology content.
- Teach everyone who wants to learn.
- Develop quality software, for good and for people.
Feel free to reach out to me for anything at all!
Tutorials by Ian:
- Level Up Your Skills With the Real Python Slack Community
- Why Is It Important to Close Files in Python?
- Python's urllib.request for HTTP Requests
- Python News: What's New From January 2022?
- Prettify Your Data Structures With Pretty Print in Python
- Python any(): Powered Up Boolean Function (Course)
Tutorials Ian Contributed to:
- Python 3.11 Preview: Task and Exception Groups
- Image Processing With the Python Pillow Library
- Build a Hash Table in Python With TDD
- Socket Programming in Python (Guide)
- Python's zipfile: Manipulate Your ZIP Files Efficiently
- Raining Outside? Build a Weather CLI App With Python
- Python Zip Imports: Distribute Modules and Packages Quickly