At some point in your Python journey, you’ll look to other programmers for help with a sticking point in your code. When that day comes, it’s important to make sure that you’re asking a clear question and that the code is accessible and executable. If you can make it easier for people to help you out, then you’re more likely to get the answers that you need.
In this video course, you’ll learn how to:
- Write a clear, concise question using how or why
- Remove obstacles and visual clutter from your code
- Improve your code by refactoring
- Raise and catch exceptions within nested functions
You’ll get insight from two Real Python team members in this Code Conversation. To connect with fellow programmers and have your own code conversations, you can join the Real Python community.
- 17 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion