Congratulations! The next time you run into trouble while programming, you’ll be able to get quality answers by asking a clear question and presenting your helper with code that’s accessible and executable.
In this video course, you’ve learned how to:
- Write a clear, concise question using how or why
- Remove obstacles and visual clutter from your code
- Improve your code by refactoring
- Raise and catch exceptions within nested functions
Now you’re ready to connect with fellow programmers and have your own code conversations. You can do just that by joining the Real Python community.
To learn more about the concepts covered in this course, check out:
- Python Exceptions: An Introduction
- LBYL vs EAFP: Preventing or Handling Errors in Python
- Conditional Statements in Python
- Defining Your Own Python Function
- Defining Main Functions in Python
- Object-Oriented Programming in Python
Do you have any tips for programmers seeking answers to their coding questions? Share your advice in the comments below!
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.