In this course, you’ve learned some of the core underpinnings of secure communications on the Internet today. Now that you understand these building blocks, you’ll become a better and more secure developer.
Throughout this course, you’ve gained an understanding of several topics:
- HTTPS and TLS
- Public Key Infrastructure
Here are resources for more information on the topics discussed in this course:
- Python Cryptography: Read the Docs
- OpenSSL: Cryptography and SSL/TLS Toolkit
- History of cryptography - Wikipedia
- TLS: Transport Layer Security - Wikipedia
- RSA: (Rivest–Shamir–Adleman) Cryptosystem - Wikipedia
- Modular Arithmetic - Wikipedia
- How does RSA work? - Hackernoon
- Socket Programming in Python - Real Python article
- Running Your Flask Application Over HTTPS - Miguel Grinberg
mrford1291 on Sept. 14, 2020
Hi, first let me say thank you.
And then I tried to run curl and I got
Why is that? I have 2 separate windows open as well for powershell. Thank you and have a nice day.