Python keywords are the fundamental building blocks of any Python program. Understanding their proper use is key to improving your skills and knowledge of Python.
Throughout this video course, you’ve seen a few things to solidify your understanding Python keywords and to help you write more efficient and readable code.
In this video course, you’ve learned about:
- The Python keywords and their basic usage
- Several resources to help deepen your understanding of many of the keywords
keywordmodule for working with keywords in a programmatic way
To take a closer look at keywords, you can check out:
- How to Use Python Lambda Functions
- How to Use Generators and yield in Python
- Python ‘!=’ Is Not ‘is not’: Comparing Objects in Python
- The pass Statement: How to Do Nothing in Python
- Python import: Advanced Techniques and Tips
- How Can You Emulate Do-While Loops in Python?
If you’d like to refresh your knowledge, then you can visit:
- Conditional Statements in Python
- Python Booleans: Optimize Your Code With Truth Values
- Python “for” Loops (Definite Iteration)
- Python “while” Loops (Indefinite Iteration)
If you’d like to explore soft keywords further, then you can read Python 3.10: Cool New Features for You to Try.
And if you’d like to use keywords in context, you can do so by visiting:
- Defining Your Own Python Function
- Working With Files in Python
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in Python 3
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.