Now, you know how to turn your ideas into live web applications that your friends and family will love. Perhaps, someone from an HR department might stumble upon one of your projects and offer you a job. Signing up for a free Heroku account to host your Django code is one of the best ways to enter the world of cloud computing.
In this course, you learned how to:
- Sign up for a free Heroku account
- Use the Heroku CLI (command-line interface)
- Bootstrap a minimal Django project
- Integrate Git with Heroku
- Connect to Heroku’s PostgreSQL database
- Manage configuration, make new releases and rollbacks
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.