In this video course, you learned about programming with dates and times and why it often leads to errors and confusion. You also learned about the Python
dateutil modules as well as how to work with time zones in your code.
In this course, you learned about:
- The messiness of dates and times
- The nuts and bolts of the
- The addition and subtraction of time from a
- The calculation of how long it has been since the Bak’tun
For more information on concepts covered in this course, you can check out:
- Your Calendar Fallacy Is…
- Stackoverflow: Daylight saving time and time zone best practices
- Storing UTC Is Not A Silver Bullet
- The Complexity of Time Data Programming
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.