The Fibonacci sequence can help you improve your understanding of recursion. In this video course, you’ve learned what the Fibonacci sequence is. You’ve also learned about some common algorithms to generate the sequence and how to translate them into Python code.
The Fibonacci sequence can be an excellent springboard and entry point into the world of recursion, which is a fundamental skill to have as a programmer.
In this course, you’ve learned how to:
- Generate the Fibonacci sequence using a recursive algorithm
- Optimize your recursive Fibonacci algorithm using memoization
- Generate the Fibonacci sequence using an iterative algorithm
For more information on concepts covered in this course, you can check out:
- Recursion in Python: An Introduction (Tutorial)
- Recursion in Python (Video Course)
- Thinking Recursively in Python
- Sorting Algorithms in Python
- Thonny: The Beginner-Friendly Python Editor
- Python Inner Functions: What Are They Good For?
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.