Have you ever had to work with a dataset so large that it overwhelmed your machine’s memory? Or maybe you have a complex function that needs to maintain an internal state every time it’s called, but the function is too small to justify creating its own class. In these cases and more, generators and the Python
yield statement are here to help.
By the end of this course, you’ll know:
- What generators are and how to use them
- How to create generator functions and expressions
- How the Python
- How to use multiple Python
yieldstatements in a generator function
- How to use advanced generator methods
- How to build data pipelines with multiple generators
If you’re a beginner or intermediate Pythonista and you’re interested in learning how to work with large datasets in a more Pythonic way, then this is the course for you.
William on June 18, 2020
Please, I cannot play the videos, I am now in China but not sure whether that’s the trouble.