Congratulations! You just finished coding a game in Python! You now know how to create rock paper scissors from scratch, and you’re able to expand the number of possible actions in your game with minimal effort.
In this course, you:
- Coded your own rock paper scissors game
- Took in user input with
- Played several games in a row using a
- Cleaned up your code with
- Described more complex rules with a dictionary
- Learned that lizards poison Spock
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.