In this course, you’ve learned all the basics of using IDLE to write Python programs. You know what Python IDLE is and how you can use it to interact with Python directly. You’ve also learned how to work with Python files and customize Python IDLE to your liking.
You’ve learned how to:
- Work with the Python IDLE shell
- Use Python IDLE as a file editor
- Improve your workflow with features to help you code faster
- Debug your code and view errors and exceptions
- Customize Python IDLE to your liking
For more information on concepts covered in this course, you can check out:
- How to Write Beautiful Code With PEP 8
- Find & Fix Code Bugs in Python: Debug With IDLE
- IdleX: IDLE Extensions for Python
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.