This course covered the ins-and-outs of
pipenv, covering how to:
- Create virtual environments
- Install packages
- Uninstall packages
- Validate your dependencies
For more information on concepts covered in this course, you can check out:
- How to Publish an Open-Source Python Package to PyPI
- What Are Python Wheels and Why Should You Care?
- The Real Python Podcast: Episode 83: Ready to Publish Your Python Packages?
- Pipenv: Python Dev Workflow for Humans (documentation)
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.