The Django admin is a powerful built-in tool giving you the ability to create, update, and delete objects in your database using a web interface. You can customize the Django admin to do almost anything you want.
In this course, you learned how to:
- Register your object models with the Django admin
- Add attributes as columns in the change list
- Create column values with calculated content
- Cross-reference admin pages through links
- Filter the change list page through query strings
- Make your change list searchable
- Customize the automatic
- Change the HTML in Django admin templates
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.