Excel spreadsheets are one of those things you might have to deal with at some point. Either it’s because your boss loves them or because marketing needs them, you might have to learn how to work with spreadsheets in Python, and that’s when knowing
openpyxl comes in handy!
In this course, you’ll learn how to use openpyxl to:
- Read Excel spreadsheets and iterate through the data
- Manipulate speadsheet data using Python data structures
- Create simple or more complex spreadsheets
- Format workbooks using styles, filters, and conditional formatting
- Enhance spreadsheets by adding images and charts