Advent of Code is a great resource of fun programming puzzles! You can use it to practice your problem-solving skills and challenge your friends to a fun competition and common learning experience. If you haven’t already done so, then head over to the Advent of Code website and try out some of the new puzzles.
In this Code Conversation, you’ve learned:
- How solving puzzles can advance your programming skills
- How you can participate in Advent of Code
- How you can approach different kinds of puzzles
For more insight on Advent of Code, check out:
- Advent of Code: Solving Your Puzzles With Python
- The Real Python Podcast Episode 89: Solving Advent of Code Puzzles With Python
- Python Community Interview With Eric Wastl
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.