Advent of Code is an online Advent calendar where you’ll find new programming puzzles offered each day from December 1 to 25. While you can solve the puzzles at any time, the excitement when new puzzles unlock is really something special. You can participate in Advent of Code in any programming language—including Python!
With the help of this Code Conversation, you’ll be ready to start solving puzzles and earning your first gold stars.
In this video course, you’ll learn:
- What an online Advent calendar is
- How solving puzzles can advance your programming skills
- How you can participate in Advent of Code
Advent of Code puzzles are designed to be approachable by anyone with an interest in problem-solving. You don’t need a heavy computer science background to participate. Instead, Advent of Code is a great arena for learning new skills and testing out new features of Python.
- 22 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion