Throughout this course, you learned how object-oriented principles differ in Python vs Java.
You learned about:
- Building a basic class in both Java and Python
- How object attributes work in Python vs Java
- How to compare and contrast Java methods and Python functions
- Working with inheritance and polymorphism mechanisms in both languages
- How reflection works across Python vs Java
- How to apply everything in a complete class implementation in both languages
If you want to learn more about OOP in Python, be sure to check out these resources:
- Intro to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in Python
- Inheritance and Composition: A Python OOP Guide
- Supercharge Your Classes With Python super()
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.