In this course, you’ve learned all about the Django Ninja REST API library.
With Ninja, you can:
- Quickly wrap Django views with a decorator to create REST API endpoints
- Use type annotations to define variables and arguments
ModelSchemaclasses to encapsulate your serialization needs
- Enforce authentication on your API
- Customize errors and exception handling
For more information on the topics you’ve covered in this course, check out:
- Ninja Documentation
- REST at Wikipedia
- Django REST Framework (DRF)
- Building HTTP APIs With Django REST Framework (course)
- Python and REST APIs: Interacting With Web Services (tutorial)
- Test Driven Development of a Django RESTful API (tutorial)
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.