Wanting to learn Python, Howard did what any college instructor would do – he taught a class in it. He loved it. (You’ll have to ask his students how they felt.) He continued learning after the course was over, and found Real Python to be one of the most useful sources of information. Now he’s here hoping to help others.
Howard currently teaches Computer Science and Mathematics at the University of Pikeville in eastern Kentucky. An amateur musician, he plays trumpet in local wind bands, organ at his church, and is learning guitar.
Tutorials by Howard:
- Socket Programming in Python Part 1: Handling Connections (Course)
- Using the Python not Operator (Course)
- Using the Python and Operator (Course)
- Building Lists With Python's .append() (Course)
- Pass by Reference in Python: Best Practices (Course)
- Using the Python return Statement Effectively (Course)
- Defining and Calling Python Functions (Course)
- Using the Python or Operator (Course)
- Python vs Java: Object Oriented Programming (Course)