Django is a versatile framework, and it does its best to help you with every possible task, including user management. It provides a lot of ready-to-use resources, but sometimes you need to extend them just a bit.
In this video course, you’ve learned how to:
- Extend your Django application with a full set of user management features
- Adjust the default Django templates to better suit your needs
- Use Mailgun to send password reset emails
- Add an option to log in with GitHub
This should provide you with a good starting point for your own amazing ideas. Real Python has several Django tutorials to help you along the way.
To learn more about Django and the concepts covered in this course, you can check out:
- Django Migrations: A Primer
- Introduction to Git and GitHub for Python Developers
- What You Need to Know to Manage Users in Django Admin
- Django documentation
- Django’s templates documentation
- GitHub: Register a new OAuth application
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.