This video concludes Section 2 on Decorators. You now know how to:
- Create simple decorators and apply them to functions
- Apply syntactic sugar by using the
@symbol to decorate your functions
- Reuse decorators and import them in your programs
- Decorate functions with arguments
- Return values from decorated functions
- Perform introspection on Python objects and how to use
In the next section, you’ll cover a few real world examples.
Free Bonus: Click here to get access to a free "The Power of Python Decorators" guide that shows you three advanced decorator patterns and techniques you can use to write cleaner and more Pythonic programs.
Decorators Cheat Sheet: Click here to get access to a free three-page Python decorators cheat sheet that summarizes the techniques explained in this tutorial.
teodorwisniewski on Oct. 20, 2019
Great course! Thank you Mr. Chris. I really like the way you explain stuff!