In this video course, your site has made bounds of progress from its previous self as a fledgling stand-alone development Django application. You’ve seen how Django, Gunicorn, and Nginx can come together to help you serve your site.
In this video course, you’ve learned how to:
- Take your Django app from development to production
- Host your app on a real-world public domain
- Introduce Gunicorn and Nginx into the request and response chain
You now have a reproducible set of steps for deploying your production-ready Django web application.
If you’d like to make your site more secure, then check out the following resources:
- Django: Deployment Checklist
- Mozilla: Web Security
- Gunicorn: Deploying Gunicorn
- Nginx: Using the
- Adam Johnson: How to Score A+ for Security Headers on Your Django Website
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.