A Note on Sources
In this lesson, you’ll learn about some additional resources for creating your own games. Here are some sources for music, sound, and art that you can search for useful content:
- OpenGameArt.org: sounds, sound effects, sprites, and other artwork
- Kenney.nl: sounds, sound effects, sprites, and other artwork
- Gamer Art 2D: sprites and other artwork
- CC Mixter: sounds and sound effects
- Freesound: sounds and sound effects
As you make your games and use downloaded content such as art, music, or code from other sources, please be sure that you are complying with the licensing terms of those sources.
Become a Member to join the conversation.