You now know what a pandas DataFrame is, what some of its features are, and how you can use it to work with data efficiently. pandas DataFrames are powerful, user-friendly data structures that you can use to gain deeper insight into your datasets!
In this course, you’ve learned:
- What a pandas DataFrame is and how to create one
- How to access, modify, add, sort, filter, and delete data
- How to use NumPy routines with DataFrames
- How to handle missing values
- How to work with time-series data
- How to visualize data contained in DataFrames
For more information about topics covered in this course, please take a look at the following resources:
- Pandas GroupBy: Your Guide to Grouping Data in Python | Real Python Tutorial
- Pandas Project: Make a Gradebook With Python & Pandas | Real Python Tutorial
- Python Pandas: Tricks & Features You May Not Know | Real Python Tutorial
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.