You now know how to build a gradebook script with pandas so you can stop using spreadsheet software. This will help you avoid errors and calculate your final grades more quickly in the future.
In this course, you learned:
- How to load, clean, and merge data into pandas DataFrames
- How to calculate with DataFrames and Series
- How to map values from one set to another
- How to plot summary statistics using pandas and Matplotlib
In addition, you saw how to group data and save files to upload to your student administration system. Now you’re ready to create your pandas gradebook for next term!
Here are some resources for more information about topics covered in this lesson:
- pandas for Data Science | Real Python Learning Path
- Data Visualization With Python | Real Python Learning Path
- Data Science With Python Core Skills | Real Python Learning Path
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.