Hey! I’m Joe Tatusko, an engineer with degrees in Chemistry and Materials Engineering.
My journey with Python began while in the aluminum industry as a means to deal with decades worth of data and automate report generation, but quickly branched as I learned all the things you could do with the langauge.
Current interests include machine learning, web development, and network security.
Tutorials by Joe:
- Sorting Data With Python (Course)
- Python, Boto3, and AWS S3: Demystified (Course)
- Absolute vs Relative Imports in Python (Course)
- Python Histogram Plotting: NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas & Seaborn (Course)
- How to Publish Your Own Python Package to PyPI (Course)
- Continuous Integration With Python (Course)
- Sending Emails With Python (Course)
- Idiomatic Pandas: Tricks & Features You May Not Know (Course)
- Writing Beautiful Pythonic Code With PEP 8 (Course)
- Reading and Writing CSV Files (Course)