Congratulations, you just built a clone of the Asteroids game using Python! With Pygame, your Python knowledge can be directly translated into game development projects.
In this course, you’ve learned how to:
- Load images and display them on the screen
- Add input handling to your game
- Implement game logic and collision detection in Python
- Play sounds
- Display text on the screen
For more information on concepts covered in this lesson, you can check out:
- The Pygame Documentation | pygame.org
- Make a 2D Side-Scroller Game With PyGame | Real Python Video Course
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.