Congratulations! You’ve made it through exercises and challenges to practice using the knowledge that you gained in Python Basics: Numbers and Math. Now you have a solid grasp on the math skills that will serve you as a Python programmer.
Throughout this hands-on course, you’ve reinforced your understanding of numbers and math in Python programming by tackling a series of challenging exercises and coding problems. By actively engaging with the material, you’re now ready to handle real-world scenarios with confidence.
In this course, you’ve practiced
- Creating integers and floating-point numbers
- Utilizing advanced techniques such as arithmetic expressions, math functions, and number methods
- Skillfully incorporating number formatting and display within strings
- Acquiring proficiency in handling user input for numbers
You’ve also learned some general best practices that will serve you in any coding challenge that comes your way.
To expand your knowledge, you can check out these tutorials:
- Numbers in Python
- Simplify Complex Numbers With Python
- Representing Rational Numbers With Python Fractions
- How to Read Python Input as Integers
- How to Convert a Python String to
- How to Round Numbers in Python
- A Guide to the Newer Python String Format Techniques
- Python Modulo in Practice: How to Use the
- How to Find an Absolute Value in Python
- The Python
mathModule: Everything You Need to Know
You’ll also enjoy the following video courses:
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.