Have you ever wanted to contribute to a project that supports multiple versions of Python but aren’t sure how you would easily test all the versions? Are you ever curious about the latest and greatest versions of Python? Maybe you’d like to try out these new features, but you don’t want to worry about messing up your development environment. Luckily, managing multiple versions of Python doesn’t have to be confusing if you use
This course will provide you with a great overview of how to maximize your time spent working on projects and minimize the time spent in headaches trying to use the right version of Python.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Install multiple versions of Python
- Install the latest development version of Python
- Switch between the installed versions
- Use virtual environments with
- Activate different Python versions and virtual environments automatically
l1dge on Jan. 18, 2022
Excellent overview of pyenv, this will make it much easier for me to manage versions now. Thanks!!