Michael is a software engineer and educator who lives and works in the Denver/Boulder area. He started using Django in 2010 and is the co-founder/author of Real Python. Besides development, he enjoys building financial models, tech writing, content marketing, and teaching. His current project can be found at testdriven.io.
Tutorials by Michael:
Tutorials Michael Contributed to:
- Django Migrations: A Primer
- Primer on Python Decorators
- Python Virtual Environments: A Primer
- First Steps With Python
- VIM and Python – A Match Made in Heaven
- Starting a Django Project
- Setting Up Sublime Text 3 for Full Stack Python Development
- Python Inner Functions—What Are They Good For?
- Primer on Jinja Templating