One new and exciting feature that came out in Python 3.7 was the data class. A data class is a class typically containing mainly data, although there aren’t really any restrictions.
With data classes, you don’t have to write boilerplate code to get proper initialization, representation, and comparisons for your objects.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Define your own data classes
- Add default values to the fields in your data class
- Customize the ordering of data class objects
- Work with immutable data classes
- 12 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcript
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: