Check out the following free Python tutorials and resources, developed by the Real Python team.
- Creating an Online Resume: An Introduction to HTML and CSS.
- Madlibs: Learn jQuery through a practical, fun example.
- AngularJS by Example: Building a Bitcoin Investment Calculator
- First Steps With Python: Getting started with Python!
- Flaskr TDD: Take the official Flask tutorial to the next level with test driven development and jQuery.
- Discover Flask video series: Open source Flask video series @ http://discoverflask.com.
- Starting a Django Project: Answering the question, “How do I setup a Django (1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8) project from scratch?”
- Habits for Effective Python Learning: When learning a programming language, how do you know whether the effort you’re putting in is working or whether you’re wasting your time? Check out the accompanying repo as well: Learning how to learn.
- Analyzing social media data with Python: Fletcher’s workshop at PyOhio 2014. What does the perfect tweet or a viral blog post look like? When should it be posted? We’ll introduce various tools for working with data in terms of collecting (requests), exploring (IPython, pandas), analyzing (NLTK, scikit-learn) and visualizing (matplotlib). Repo.
What else would you like to see? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.