Check out the following free tutorials and resources, developed by the Real Python team.
- Creating an Online Resume: An Introduction to HTML and CSS.
- Madlibs: Learn jQuery through a practical, fun example.
- AngularJS by Example: Building a Bitcoin Investment Calculator
- First Steps With Python: Getting started with Python!
- Flaskr TDD: Take the official Flask tutorial to the next level with test driven development and jQuery.
- Discover Flask video series: Open source Flask video series @ http://discoverflask.com.
- Starting a Django Project: Answering the question, “How do I setup a Django (1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8) Project from scratch?”.
- Analyzing social media data with Python: Fletcher’s workshop at PyOhio 2014. What does the perfect tweet or a viral blog post look like? When should it be posted? We’ll introduce various tools for working with data in terms of collecting (requests), exploring (IPython, pandas), analyzing (NLTK, scikit-learn) and visualizing (matplotlib). Repo.
What else would you like to see? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below. Thanks!
Please help support these free resources by purchasing Real Python.
Jump back to the course packages.
Or, download a sample chapter from the first course… free!