Python has several built-in modules and functions for handling files. These functions are spread out over several modules such as
pathlib, to name a few. This course gathers in one place many of the functions you need to know in order to perform the most common operations on files in Python.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Retrieve file properties
- Create directories
- Match patterns in filenames
- Traverse directory trees
- Make temporary files and directories
- Delete files and directories
- Copy, move, or rename files and directories
- Create and extract ZIP archives
jillwellman on May 4, 2022
Excellent course. Complete. Efficiently presented. I love having the video to go through for an overview. Will return and work through the examples semi-independently to get the skills I need right now. Thank you for your work!