Creating APIs, or application programming interfaces, is an important part of making your software accessible to a broad range of users. In this video course, you’ll learn the main concepts of FastAPI and how to use it to quickly create web APIs that implement best practices by default.
By the end of it, you’ll be able to start creating production-ready web APIs, and you’ll have the understanding needed to go deeper and learn more for your specific use cases.
In this video course, you’ll learn how to:
- Use path parameters to get a unique URL path per item
- Receive JSON data in your requests using pydantic
- Use API best practices, including validation, serialization, and documentation
- Continue learning about FastAPI for your use cases
- 9 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcript
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion