In the past, creating analytical web applications was a task for seasoned developers that required knowledge of multiple programming languages and frameworks. That’s no longer the case. Nowadays, you can make data visualization interfaces using pure Python. One popular tool for this is Dash.
Dash gives data scientists the ability to showcase their results in interactive web applications. You don’t need to be an expert in web development. In an afternoon, you can build and deploy a Dash app to share with others.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a Dash application
- Use Dash core components and HTML components
- Customize the style of your Dash application
- Use callbacks to build interactive applications
- Deploy your application on Heroku